From: "Julie Fuller" <natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:14 AM
Subject: [RC] Source of ride names

Okay guys, I've got a pertinent question......

How did The Chicken Chase get it's name?  I get all kinds of mental
pictures everytime I see the name!

What about some of the other rides?  Any really cool stories out there?

Julie

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius