Re: [RC] Source of ride names - rides2far

I believe the town was known as the birthplace of Colonol Sanders or something
like that.

Angie

-- Julie Fuller <natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay guys, I've got a pertinent question......

How did The Chicken Chase get it's name?  I get all kinds of mental
pictures everytime I see the name!

What about some of the other rides?  Any really cool stories out there?

Julie

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards