Re: [RC] [RC] Hoo Supplements - heidi

   There
does seem to be a lot  of abcesses among the group when under treatment
or right after, more than I  have ever heard of in a normal 'barn
situation'.  I considered that  'unusual'.  He has always had really
tough feet, never even a hairline crack  or chip.  So maybe the answer
is elsewhere or an individual horse  sensitivity.

All horses are individuals, and as such will react differently to
different things.  Not all horses (or people) will develop the side
effects of a given product, and those that do will all develop them to a
different degree.

Heidi

REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards