[RC] 100 mile juniors - Susan Young

I really like the idea of recognizing 100-mile juniors.

Why limit it to just last season?  There are juniors out there that have ridden 100 miles in past seasons as well.  Why are we leaving them out?

I started our sport as a "soft" adult...just barely out of the junior ranks.  I'd like to think had I started as a junior, I'd still be as active, if not more so, now.  How many adults started as juniors?

It's just my opinion that we need to recognize ALL the juniors...and recognizing 100-mile juniors from years past is a wonderful idea!

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)