[RC] Californios 65/100 information (PS) - KimFue

Marge and Vern asked me to post this to the list:

Ride entries for the Californios 65/100 (6/5/04) need to be requested as there will not be an automatic mailing.  Call ride management at 661-724-1060 for entries.

Also, for those entering the 65 mile ride.  It does not finish in base camp and horses will need to be trailered back to camp.  We strongly suggest that you try to arrange your own transportation back from the finish line.  There will be ONE trailer available to take horses back but you may have a long wait as it is a 40 minute drive round trip.  Also, if you can't find your own ride back to basecamp, plan on packing an extra crew bag to send to the finish line with extra feed, hay, and a cooler in case you are stuck waiting for a ride back to basecamp.  If you know that you are going to need to be trailered please email/call Kim  {kimfue@xxxxxxx} (818) 222 5063 so I can get an idea of how many horses might need a ride.