Re: [RC] [RC] insulating/anything better than air mattress? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see all these references to air mattresses, etc for the
gooseneck....doesn't anyone else put a real mattress in their
gooseneck?? I had two old twins in my previous gooseneck and
there's a full size mattress (came with it) in my current one.

We have a futon mattress in the gooseneck (that's been the biggest
step in the conversion from dressing room to LQ, actually).  We
were throwing out the futon frame and figured we might as well put
the mattress to good use.

~Nicole

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards