[RC] Top Ten - WRSINOSKY

Actually, in my illustrious career of two endurance rides, I knew exactly where I was and who was behind me.  Since both rides were done on that charming and delightful Doimas the Beastie, I waited until nearly everyone had left before venturing out.

My first ride was Wickenburg. Sebastian got pulled at the preride vet check, so I went home and got Doimas. We got there and had a flat tire on the horse trailer. Doimas was so awful, I had to dismount and hand walk the little sh*t the first mile. He screamed and danced and twirled and bounced. We got lost and had to backtrack (with 3 other people) and came in Overtime.

The second ride was Old Pueblo. I stayed on, but waited 'til everybody left again. Doimas was worse that the first time, even ran off with me twice.  He's such a darling. We finished under the time limit, but were waaaayyy in the back and I recall passed three ladies and two men. The one man caught up with me later and we finished the ride together.

Of course, I've already written about Cobre Ridge and the lovely rain.

All in all, I wouldn't trade any of these rides for nuthin'.  The people are great, the horses beautiful, the trails fantastic.  I just plunk along and enjoy myself.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ