From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tara Sherman
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 9:43 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] snacks

I have already asked about lots of things... but, my main "problem" is snacks.  Many people said that they had long lists that they would not put here.  Now I am asking you to simply list all of the snacks that you take with you on rides.  I am going to transfer it into a "vote" thing on MSW; it may be helpful to people who get the digest if you just sent the e-mails directly to me.
Thanks in advance!

Tara

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! ============================================================ The very essence of our sport is doing the trail as quickly as practicable, while keeping one's horse fit to continue. Taking the clock out of the equation makes it another sport altogether. The challenge is how to keep the sport what it is while honing our skills (both as riders and as those in control roles) in detecting where "the edge" is for each horse so that we don't cross it. ~ Heidi Smith ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================