From: "Dyane Smith" <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Leveling a Horse Trailer
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:36:37 -0700

I sleep in my gooseneck, very comfy, except frequently the gooseneck is slightly unlevel and I spend the night trying to stay on my mattress.

Is there anyway to level a gooseneck the way people level a camper?

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM