Re: [RC] [RC] In the top ten - KimFue

I was wondering how your horse was doing after it was put on IV's at the vet check earlier this year when you were running top ten????? Was it just thumps, or deyhdration too, I don't remember.

Lyn

What a cheap shot!  I rode with Kat most of that day and we both had no idea where we were in the placings as we were riding together. I sure wouldn't call the pace we were going "racing for Top Ten".  As we went down the trail, horse/rider teams leap frogged back and forth with us and there was NEVER any discussion on catching "the competition" that went by us. Kat definitely was riding her own ride and she didn't give a hoot who she passed and who passed her.

You may not like Kat's post, or her opinion, and you may not like her personally but I really resent that you infer that her horse needed treatment only because she was riding in the Top 10.  Comments like yours that are made on a public forum like ridecamp are not beneficial to this sport.  If you really feel the need to say something like this why not send it privately.

Kim Fuess
AERC # 6648