Re: [RC] In the top ten - Lynne Glazer

Now, isn't that nice? A one probably-anonymous-rat report, we'll see if this address from your post bounces as bad.

Perhaps you shouldd review Kat's ride record at http://www.aerc.org and track her top ten finishes as well as any metabolic pulls?

Consider that the ride she had a horse treated at is so difficult that the ride flyer is written so as to discourage anyone who doesn't have a conditioned horse? And that there were less than 40 entries?

It never fails to amaze me how people can leap to judgement without doing any research at all.

Kat doesn't need me to defend her, however, ridecamp is viewed by *thousands*, and defamation like this doesn't have to stand undefended for a day or until she can reply herself.

And "shit" can happen, any time, to anybody including the back of the pack riders. I only hope your horse is lucky.

Lynne
crotchety in record heat