[RC] Keeping food cool and safe - Kathy Copeland

Title: Keeping food cool and safe

Igloo makes a cooler that really does keep thing cold for 5 days or longer.  You can get them at  target, wall mart Costco.  I have the  152 quart size and I just buy 3 blocks (cause it is a big cooler) of ice and they are still in the cooler days after the ride keeping what I haven't put away yet icy cold.  So yes they really do work and very well.

Team Slow Poke,
Kathy Copeland