[RC] Question (DUCK AND RUN) - Peggy&TracySnyder

I was wondering how competitive 50 mile endurance is?
Is there some vets that might favor some riders or timers?
Like  say call your time a min . later ?
or maybe give you a  B or A- insted of and A?
Just thoughts ?
I was at a  Arabian horse show and someone had told a few people
the reason I wasen't showing as much, was I was endurance riding .
Well I had a man come up and ask me.
IS endurance a as political and full cheaters as The  Arabian Shows?

I said there's not much room for cheating .Then I started thinking
well I don't know for sure I just like riding the  trails  camping and having
fun I really haven't goten competitive in it.

Peggy