[RC] questions! - The Winters, Cheryl or Randy

how do you sleep at night?
I then found a truck topper, simple style
cover, for my truck for $200. That served me for 5
years. I put a twin bed mattress in the truck bed. Had
a really cozy sleeping bag. It worked pretty well.

I agree that this works great.  The only thing I would add is that many
truck beds have places where you can put 2 x 4's across.  Then put some
plywood on the 2 x 4's to get the mattress off the cold metal truck bed.
You can store stuff under the plywood.  I cut mine in two pieces so that I
could store things underneath all the way to the front of the bed and still
get to them.
Randy Winter

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher