From: Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   ...the continuing saga of a boy and his horse...
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

well, i made it back thursday night with captain jack, the mustang colt that i won in the raffle that was held at the aerc national convention in february. i drove out to elm creek, nebraska, to get him. the good folks with BLM did their best to get him as far east(he came from devil's garden HMA) as possible. it was a long trip for me, but well worth it, since i got to see part of the country that i had never seen before. it was an adventure!
this colt is awesome. when i get him gentled down a bit and cleaned up, i will put some pictures up. i would like to thank dr. philip ottinger, who was involved in the process of selecting the yearlings for me to choose from, and those who came up with the idea to do the raffle. and thanks to all my southeastern endurance riding friends who acted as my cheering section at the convention, since i couldnt be there. special thanks to debbie collins and joe spratton with BLM for all their help with coordinating the pickup and getting all the necessary paperwork done. enough for now, but there will be more later......... ed

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher