Re: [RC] LBL 25 Part 3 of 3 (long) - Kari Hanes

April

Thanks so much for your story, our ride season is just beginning and your story is very motivating. The first ride my husband went on with me was the same watery mess. We went after much debate and the sun came out as we finished. It was well worth it! Now we always take our rain gear, regardless of the forecast.
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop