[RC] Passing at VC/Cutting Trail - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jeanne Pepper pepperja@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!That's MY speciality!Been doing it for years! At the ride I was talking
about the riders who cut were already in & out of the vet check when I arrived
and I hadn't even seen another horse on that loop(except for the person I was
riding with) and know what place I left so....like I said,this was many years
ago and I've NEVER seen it happen since .Sad to say,it DID happen!

like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop