Re: [RC] Number checkers - heidi

At Bar H my friend and I "checked-in" with 2 people.  We say the chair
for  the 3rd, but nobody in sight.  We thought about calling out, but,
can you  imagine being in the middle of something with your pants around
your ankles  and someone starts shouting?

Actually, I can imagine that all too well--that's kind of the norm in this
sport, when you have a remote post all day.  :-)

Better to yell, and likely some bush near the chair will answer you...  <g>

Heidi

for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland