[RC] Trail Judges needed??? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Wendy Girlponylover or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After hearing rumors over the last few weeks about someone cutting trails "will
not mention names" to finish in the top 5 at Million Pines I think it is time
to start having some type of Trail Judge "check in's" that change locations on
the trails with out the riders knowing where they are located. I think this
will either stop the few people that cut trails to finsih in the top 10 or will
stop the rumors once in for all.

a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long