[RC] Hard Labor Park SE - Kathy Ramspott

Marv "My favorite trail at Hard Labor Creek State Park has gone back to nature and I defy anyone to find any trace of it.  The trail didn't destroy the environment, the environment destroyed the trail." Walker

2004 Marv Walker Events: http://MarvWalker.com/2004.htm

I ride at Hard Labor pretty much every week and would love a riding buddy.  There are plenty of people/trail rides to ride with/at but it seems to be very difficult to find someone who is willing to go the speed we need to go to condition.

You can e-mail me privately at kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kathy