Re: [RC] What if your horse hates to condition? - j marshall

My horse is the opposite he will act full of energy
trot.. canter whatever down the trail until we turn
around and come back. after the turn around I could
get off and walk faster then ride.

--- Becky Rohwer <rj7647@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sounds very much like my mare.  Will spook,
dawdle, big sighs, weave back
an forth across the trail, act like the rocks are
major boulders, and what
ever else she can think of when going out on the
trail.  But when we are
headed back watch out.  All of a sudden she
developes a wonderful extended
trot, the ears perk up, nothing bothers her and we
are headed for home.
  But when it comes time for a competition and she
knows other horses are on
the trail she is all business.  It is frustrating
when training, but just
something I've learned that she does.  Don't worry
too much about it unless
you really think there is a gait/lameness problem.

  Becky R. - Montana

There are few places where the horse does not fit
in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhill

ridecamp.net information: