Re: [RC] What if your horse hates to condition? - Becky Rohwer

 Sounds very much like my mare.  Will spook, dawdle, big sighs, weave back
an forth across the trail, act like the rocks are major boulders, and what
ever else she can think of when going out on the trail.  But when we are
headed back watch out.  All of a sudden she developes a wonderful extended
trot, the ears perk up, nothing bothers her and we are headed for home.
 But when it comes time for a competition and she knows other horses are on
the trail she is all business.  It is frustrating when training, but just
something I've learned that she does.  Don't worry too much about it unless
you really think there is a gait/lameness problem.

 Becky R. - Montana

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhill