[RC] re: What if your horse hates to condition - Kristi Schaaf

Could be that this boy needs a different job
perhaps?  Not all horses enjoy endurance, some love
it. Dawna

From the large number of replies I've received from
people with the same conditioning issue, if we all
found our horses different jobs, the numbers at AERC
rides would drop dramatically. : - ) My horse loves
CTRs and AERC; he just doesn't understand why he has
to do all those training miles on the same old trails
and roads. And truthfully, I'll take a horse like him
over one that loves to run so much that he'd try to
run away with me all the time. Kristi