[RC] What if your horse hates to condition? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Dawna Bynum-Boyd endurzrider@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps horses aren't much different that we are, some of us like running
marathons and some of us don't.  Could be that this boy needs a different job
perhaps?  Not all horses enjoy endurance, some love it.

Dawna

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins