From: "Ed & Wendy Hauser" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] [RC] gas & diesel prices again
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:45:15 -0600

The way I see it there are two possible explanations to choose from:

1. Auto makers are unable to instantly increase production of a new model,
that contains lots of new technology, that they couldn't sell last year when
gas was cheap and everyone was buying SUV's.

2. The same conspiracy that suppressed the 200 mpg carburetor in the '30's,
'40's, '50's or '60's (depending on when you heard the story) is still alive
and well. Also Elvis ain't dead, we never walked on the moon, and there
were 3 shooters on the grassy knoll.

Ed

P. S. If you believe #2, I can cut you a real deal on some ocean front
property just outside Glendive, MT.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop