[RC] beetpulp - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Linda Goddard khometkidd@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I personally am very grateful for Susan G opening up my eyes to the possibility
of the high sugar content posibilities to watch for with beetpulp. I have a
pasture ornament that has many problems of which I have never been able to
pinpoint that tend to lead to foundering. This winter was very rough on him to
the point of considering the rainbow bridge road...but the tough guy recovered
to a point that he is comfortable and happy. Still wondering what set it off,
but I do recall a couple batches of beetpulp that were very brown almost black
with what must of been molasses and or sugar but at the time seemed like dirt.I
did not make the connection til Susan G opened our eyes to that recently...I
really dont know if that was it but will be very watchful of the batches of
beetpulp especially with this guy from now on.It is hard to pinpoint all the
exact causes of our buddies ailments all the time, but if we can keep a spot in
our minds of the areas that are suspicious to us and watch out for that, it can
be helpful for those that are more knowledgable to help our friends quicker and
help us make a plan to hopefully prevent those harmful things from happening
again.

I appreciate all the helpful posts to ridecamp Susan G.

Thank you!
Linda
Minnesota

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond