[RC] Blood Work Results--Vets? - Val Nicoson

Had a blood panel done on my mare back in December
2003.  The vet called me with the results and today I
had those faxed to me to recall what they were.  I
know I probably should get another panel done but
haven't done it yet.  She's gained about 100#
throughout the winter and appears healthier than she
ever has in the 4 years I've owned her.
Anyway below are the results...if anyone or the vets
could provide me some layman's idea what all this
means I'd appreciate it :-)  ie...is there anything
here to be concerned about?  (I don't even know what
all the abbreviations mean)

ALB     2.94 g/dl
ALKP     216 U/L
AST      390 U/L
BUN      18.3 mg/dl
Ca       11.61 mg/dl
CK       261 U/L
CREA     0.79  mg/dl  (identified on Low)
GLU     107.3 mg/dl
PHOS     2.77 mg/dl

Na       No values cited
K        4.38  mmol/l