[RC] Endurance property - Sautee, Georgia- HORSE FARM - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: wendy mickels ken4ak@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neat horse farm located in Sautee, Ga. Former endurance rider
retired, with kids... ready to move on. Perfect center in south
2hrs to Biltmore 1.5 to Dawson. Train 10 minutes away at Sunburst or Trey Mt.
Nice trails in area. Upscale neighboorhood
Gravel rds, 7+/_ acres Looks like 12. Very rolling.6 stall barn
very open 12x12 no back doors- complete come and go. paddock 1 side., very
large pasture on other. Very beautiful large front pasture all with excellent
hill work. House is appalachian log and siding, 1 story with big poarches,
Large stone fireplace.
Yellow pine hardwood floors 3br/2ba/ 1/2 basement. and most important Hot tub
for after riding. not too fancy but rooms are large and open floor plan. All
power to Barn controlled from house and water. sit in family room and look down
barn aisle.
OR sit in original clawfooted tub and watch horses graze.Land scaped, fruit
trees. property looks like a park. Will post  in classified with pictures this
weekend. ASKING 395,000. 706-215-1815.

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM