[RC] Number Removal - Becky Hackworth

Many of us don't bother.  If you must, I use Automotive Hand Soap (grease remover) and that gets it off easily.

Becky and the gang
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] RE:Paint sticks

I have seen WD 40 take the hair right off a horse and don't recommend it.  I have had good luck using those bot sticks...ya know, the block they also use to clean grills.  It seems to help.
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve