[RC] Anyone from Italy on ridecamp? re: Bandjo de Falgas get - Kristi Schaaf

I just learned from my horse Sam's breeder that Sam's
full brother Fandjo is owned by an endurance rider in
Italy (Sam's dam was sold/shipped to Italy while
pregnant with his brother), and I'm curious about how
he's doing. He should just be coming 5 so maybe he's
not competing yet. If anyone knows of him, please
email me. Sam and Fandjo's sire is Bandjo de Falgas;
it was so cool to see the ad for Bandjo in Endurance
News last month, since when I bought my horse Sam a
couple of years ago, not very many people in the
distance world had heard of Bandjo.
Kristi  iluvdez at yahoo dot com