Re: [RC] Surgar in Beet Pulp/ Laminitis Scare - heidi - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 4/20/2004 1:01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jonnij@xxxxxxxx
writes:

Oh, NEVER, EVER flush unsoaked beet pulp down the toilet. Don't you know, it
will swell to 30 times its size, and clog your drains, and
make your pipes
rupture???

And for anyone who is on a community sewer system, just think what your
neighbors will say when all of that swelled up beet pulp that has nowhere else
to go comes oozing up out of their commode!!!  The New Yorkers with their
stories of snakes and alligators in their toilets ain't got nothin' on this!
<VBG>

Dawn in East Texas
The very essence of our sport is doing the trail as quickly as practicable,
while keeping one's horse fit to continue.  Taking the clock out of the
equation makes it another sport altogether.  The challenge is how to keep
the sport what it is while honing our skills (both as riders and as those
in control roles) in detecting where "the edge" is for each horse so that
we don't cross it.
~  Heidi Smith