From: <DESERTRYDR1@xxxxxxx>
To: <suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:56 PM
Subject: Pasture with lots of alfalfa in it

Just bought 3.3 acres that has been a hay field.  It has lots of alfalfa
in
it, but less than 50%.  Is this too much to just throw the horses out on?
(realizing I will have to limit their grazing for the first week or two
due to the
change from their present pasture)  They have been getting alfalfa pellets
on
a regular basis.  If so, does anyone know the best way to get rid of the
alfalfa without killing the grass?  Thanks  jeri

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris