[RC] sugar in beet pulp and laminitis issues - Alice Yovich

Funny you should post this just now: I'd begun to decide that I must just be imagining it and that my horse really didn't get whacked on BP pulp that it must be something else.  I've started  my daughter's pony on the Nutrena XTN, mainly for the high fat to help with his skin trouble (which the vet has now dx as a seasonal fungus--good news when considering hte alternatives, I'm to treat with listerine)

I'll be completely fascinated by the results of your studies. Please keep us posted!