[RC] Missing Ice Chest @ Hog Wild ride - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sheri magical44@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone has seen a blue ice chest with a white top with baby bottles and ride
bottles in it please let me know.  I had a very nice P & R person tell her son
to go to my horse trailer by the lady with the mule and get my blue cooler
(blanket) to take to the third vet check, and bless is little heart, he picked
up my blue ice chest (which is also a cooler) instead of the blanket (I don't
know how the little guy carried that thing all the way over to the car that was
going to the vet check).  Someone told me the woman was from Mon Fire Arabians
or Mon Arabians or something like that but I didn't get her name.  So if
someone knows of her or has seen my ice chest pleases let me know.  I think she
had short blonde hair and she was wearing a baseball hat and was very very
nice.  Thanks,  Sheri

tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance