[RC] Wanted Horse for Biltmore - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sue Summers wildhrse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a horse lined up to ride at the Biltmore 100 but she is now leaving the
area and not available. My entry is all paid. My husband and are  flying in to
Ashville early Thursday morning (He is riding the 100). Will ride to the owners
intructions and/or the horses capability. I have 10,000 AERC miles with lots of
100's and FEI experience.
Sue Summers
wildhrseattheofficenet.com

all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm