[RC] Pirate Run - winsumjo

Another "me too" on Pirate Run.  The trail was well marked even with all the
loops criss-crossing there was not a chance of getting mixed up as long as I
could remember what color I was on at the time.  The best was ice cream
after dinner for desert!!!   Ride management and volunteers were the best.
Camping under the trees was a plus as it warmed up on Sat.  Sorry they won't
be able to use these trails again next year, the timber company has the
property for sale.  This has been my first year competing in the SE and each
ride has only gotten better than the one before - true southern hospitality.
Louise and Josie

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris