[RC] Don't Drop it :-) - Paul Latiolais

Thought you folks would enjoy this.

I was standing in the Vet-in line at the Grizzly Mountain Ride in central Oregon last Friday , when my horse turned his head, causing the loose lead rope to catch the back of my jeans.

The guy standing behind me pointed to the ground and said, "You dropped something."

"Oh, my goodness!" I said, looking down at my checkbook.

"At least it wasn't your ride card." He said.

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm