Re: [RC] STOLEN APPALOOSA MARE IN OKLAHOMA - Merry Wicklund

Merry Wicklund <palouselady@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Additional information and photos can be seen at www.netposse.com.  There is a flyer that can be printed and posted locally.

Poky was at our place campaigning for her Appaloosa Horse Club Medallion award for Distance Riding.  She carried me to my first 50 mile completion at the Cherokee Challenge, Talequah,OK on Mar 27 and Bill rode her on April 10 at the No Hands Roller Coaster Ride, Allenton, MO, which she completed as well.

Eric, her owner, and both Bill and I are totally devastated by this.  We hope and pray she is safely returned.

Merry & Bill Wicklund

Caglehead01@xxxxxxx wrote:
Click here: STOLEN APPALOOSA MARE IN OKLAHOMA

Be Happy, ride an Appy
www.hurricaneranch.net

Be Happy, ride an Appy
www.hurricaneranch.net