From: "Ferne Fedeli" <fernefed@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   gas & diesel prices again
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:32:13 -0700

This is disgusting!  I live in a remote coastal area in Northern
California and I had to fill up my car today at $2.35 a gallon!  When I
went south of here about 75 miles yesterday for a riding lesson, I got
the thrill of really cheap gas!!!  It was only $2.19 down there, but, of
course, I had the giant gas-guzzling truck pulling my trailer and so
spent more on gas than on my lesson!!!  Argh!!!
Ferne Fedeli
Mendocino County, California

> In the NW corner of Houston, gas is up to $1.67, but diesel is $1.54. > > Rae > Tall C Arabians - Central Region

============================================================ People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds. ~ Lisa Redmond

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness. A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help. ~ Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science, University of Dayton