[RC] Easy Walker Synthetic Shoes - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jerry Young equineinnova@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've now had these shoes on my horse for a couple of weeks.  I've been riding
both the Tevis / American River trails and here in Nevada high desert.  I've
very impressed.  Easy to fit to your horses feet.  Yes it takes a little longer
for your farrier to do the fitting but you can trim and file and the end result
is that they fit just like a regular shoe.  The three clips are the last thing
that are installed.  And no you don't have to file or cut the hoof to make them
fit.  I'd recommend them to all that are looking at synthetic as an alternative
to both booting and steel shoes.  Easyier to install than most other synthetics
and they stay on thru rock, mud, sand I guess you get the picture.

I'm reping these so if you are interested in pricing or information e-mail me
at equineinnova@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jerry Young
Equine Innovations, Inc

a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long