[RC] Purina feeds - Born Country

We've been using Nutrena's Farr XTN for just about a
year now, and are very pleased with it.  Chagalle has
actually added the weight he needed and all the horses
do fine on it.  With this feed, our dealer also had to
undergo "certification" before he could sell it.  The
local feed store also held a "meet the rep" night.
The Nutrena Rep answered all our questions and was not
"pushing" the feed, but simply informing his audience
as to the qualities of it.  More information on this
feed is at
http://www.nutrenaworld.com/Screens/ProductDetails_Equine.aspx?ProductID=169

Esther and Chagalle, who's ribs no longer show and
who's coat is nice and purty