[RC] Purina complete feed - B. L. Kossowan

Lisa: Ask them how it behaves when it's wet. I just had an experience with
pelleted feed that I don't want to see repeated. I mixed it with sloppy beet
bulp, which formed into a lump that nearly strangled my horse, who has a
long history of being feed wet beet pulp alone with no repurcussions. The
blockage created by the combination of wet beet pulp and pelleted feed went
to the bottom third of the esophagus and was between two and three feet
long. The vet bill was nearly $400 (Cdn).

Thanks

Brenda K.

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton