[RC] wolves and end of arguement here - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Kimberly Price kprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heidi, I will agree to disagree and thank the lucky stars the next generation
is growing up environmentally friendly and
willing to look at the natural order of things and the way
nature has  operated long before mankind set his footprint upon the
earth.  Somehow, it seemed to work and the elk survived.
I do not agree with anything you have to say, and I was born
and raised in Penn by a hunting family and have seen the ranges
as I've travelled quite extensively across the United States.
My degree is geography with an emphasis on resource managment
and I am confident in my opinions.

The world is much more crowded now, polluted and greedy and I
am thankful for heroes like John Muir who had the foresight to
fight for wildlands and the creatures on them.  Our cultures
appear to be quite different and since you were an adult in the
50s during the high use of pesticides and poisonings you should know
better.  Take care, have a good ride and just please think about
what the world would be like without our predators and the
ecology needed to support them.  It would be a boring closed in
pasture indeed.
Kimberly

REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards