Re: [RC] wolves, elks, cattle, etc. - Lysane Cree

Hows that for a subject heading. Besides being off
topic, isn't this topic getting kind of old? I mean,
people are just bickering now...
It was a similar debate, in the past, regarding the
value of the mustang vs. the need for land for cattle
grazing. But I won't get you started on the value of
mustangs, Heidi :)  We all have our opinions.
I love all wildlife, but have never had to deal with
wolves taking down my horse or cattle, so I'm leaving
my two cents out. Let's get back to endurance and
horses.
Lysane

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing

~