[RC] Equestrian Access at Montana de Oro State Park (California) - Dbeverly4

Forwarding a message from John Kruger, Equestrian Access Committee, for the Central Coast (johnkrue@xxxxxxx).  Please take a moment to write a letter....Montana de Oro (in California) has some of the prettiest trails anywhere.  Hopefully, we can make our voices heard and keep them open to horses!!

Sylvia

Subject: Re; Equestrian Access