Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1313 - NdurN

In a message dated 4/13/2004 11:20:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can anyone tell me what the terrain is like at this ride or any other =
info.

You name it, you got it at this ride...All kinds of terrain without extremes of anything. If you normally pad, you will want to pad at this ride...I have done it twice without pads but my horse has also done the Old Dominion without pads...he had great feet.
The ride is well run, well marked ...there is water in camp thanks to the great partnership between BLM and AERC, and there is food available there every night.  Town is 4 miles away with everything needed for man or beast.  There are many other attractions for the whole family within 20 miles.
You probably won't like it...LOL

Susan K