Re: [RC] Wolves not Wolfes/ get real guys - heidi

seems to me the biggest predator of all is a developer. How about let's
converse about how we can preserve what precious little is left of
riding places,  open space and public lands? Just another thought.

Actually, Sandy, this thread IS pretty relevant to preserving riding
places.  The agenda to get rid of the ranchers is not specific to
ranchers--it is actually to lock up ALL public lands so that the public
cannot use it for ANY purpose.  The introduction of wolves goes hand in
hand with the closing of trails.  The recreational user, the timber user,
the grazing user and the mining user all have a common interest--and that
is seeing the public land OPEN to use by the very public that owns it.
Well-managed public lands can accommodate ALL of those activities.  Lands
where one user is forced out are on the verge of having ALL users forced
out.

(BTW, the so-called Nature Conservancy is a ploy to put land into private
ownership so that NO ONE can use it.)

So, before you condemn ranchers, loggers, and miners, you'd better think
long and hard about where you plan to ride, folks...

Heidi

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius