[RC] ponying - larry Miller

Just don't overdo the miles when ponying.  I ponied all the time and it sure helped my young horses to learn about the trail and the obstacles.  I also would stop, get off the pony horse, and then get on the youngster. I even would ask the youngster to move forward a step or two.  My last young one is willing to go thru about anything.  I credit that to the ponying that I did with him.  Jeanie