Re: [RC] Re; Wolves Killing - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...Drive down the North
Fork sometime--I have counted several hundred elk in ranchers' fields
routinely on winter trips from here to the Bitterroot.  We have ..."

That is just what used to happen in the Bitterroot.  Friends who were here
20 years ago tell of large herds of Elk wintering on the ranches that are
now 5-10 A subdivisions, where the Elk won't go.  I have no solution for
this.  People have to live somewhere and we have no will or program to try
to limit human population growth.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano