[RC] relaxing my horse??? - Ed Kilpatrick

in spite of some of the recent clinician bashing,  one of the best things you can do with this horse is clinton anderson's ground control/lunging for respect series.  it is not smoke and mirrors, or gadgets, just tried and true methods and a consistent effort on your part.  he just makes it easy to understand.   i can tell you just what to do, it is rather lengthy instruction, though, but i dont mind.   you can email me, whytrotfarmsatyahoodotcom.     ed